Through in this article we guide you on, How to Root Redmi 10X with Magisk. And this is an comprehensive guide which includes, How to Unlock Redmi 10X Bootloader, How to Install TWRP recovery and Finally Root Redmi 10X with MagisK step by step without error.
Xiaomi Redmi 10X is an another budget and cheapest 5G smartphone from Xiaomi manufacturers.Using this article you will learn How to Root any Xiaomi Smartphones properly without Error. Before further proceeding, Read the complete article without skipping any parts on this tutorial. Or otherwise, have chance for soft brick your device permanently.
Without wasting your time let’s get in to the topic now.
What is Android Root?
Android Rooting is the process of accessing Android privelege user Control by accessing/altering Android System Files.How to Root Redmi 10X
Android Rooting explores or unblocks additional features on your smartphone. That gives more controls, and you can tweak your smartphone like a Pro.
How to Root Redmi 10X with Magisk safely
Plenty of methods available for Rooting your Android Smartphones, such as
- Root Redmi 10X without PC using apps like KingRoot, kingoRoot,,
- Root Redmi 10X with SuperSu
- Root redmi 10X with magisk
- Root Redmi 10X with iROOT
But, Unlike any other methods of Rooting, Magisk gives more secure and easy Root without any problem.
“Magisk Root is a more secure way for Root access, that doesn’t alters/access Android System files”How to Root Redmi 10X
Due to the following reasons Magisk Rooting method was better choice for Rooting your Android Smartphone.
- Secure Root access without affecting Android system files.
- Safety Net pass, for Safe Web Browsing on Rooted smartphones.
- Plenty of Magisk modules available to tweak your device.
- Hide Root from other apps and use DRM protected apps/games.
- You can use Magisk Manager as Recovery for flashing zip files.
- Manage Root permissions easily in one place.
What can I do after Rooting 10X?
- Install Custom ROM’s
- Manually update your device, after your device dropped by your device manufacturer.
- Flash Custom Kernel instead of any Stock/Custom ROM, which improve performance of your device.
- Download and Install any paid apps for free.
- Remove any system apps.
- Block Ads in apps, games and browser.
Prerequisites to Root Redmi 10X
For any smartphones above Android version 5.0, is necessary to fullfil the following prerequisites.
- Unblock bootloader
- Install twrp custom Recovery
Files Required for Root Redmi 10X
|Adb fastboot driver||Download|
|Mi Unlock tool||Download|
|twrp recovery file||Download (Link will be updated soon)|
|Lazy flasher||(optional and get it from XDA)|
How to Root Redmi 10X with Magisk without Error
1. Take complete Backup of Your Redmi 10X
How to Backup Android Smartphone?
2. Enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock
To enable Developer Menu,
Go to settings > > About phone >> Miui version – tap 7 times continuously.
Now you see, Now you are a developer.
Go to settings >> Additional Settings >> Developer options >> Enable both USB debugging and OEM unlock.
Then Restart your device. If you see Unlocked under Mi logo while Restarting?. Then Skip third step.
(Only some mobiles have been unlocked bootloader itself after enabling OEM unlock. If you see like this, then skip Unlock Bootloader section. Or otherwise follow each steps given below)
If you doesn’t see anything like Unlocked under Mi logo mentioned in above picture. Now again,
Go to settings >> Additional Settings >> Developer option > > Click on Mi Unlock status and add your device to unlock.
By adding your device on Mi Unlock status, makes your device communicate with Mi unlock tool and allows you to Unlock Bootloader.
3. How to Unlock Redmi 10X Bootloader
Now connect your Redmi 10X smartphone to PC through Fastboot mode using USB cable.
Note: Access fastboot mode by pressing Volume down + Power button together for few seconds
Now your device successfully connected to Mi unlock tool. After connecting your device with Mi unlock tool, Click on Unlock to initiate Bootloader unlocking process.
If it is complete success, you can Root your Redmi 10X easily. Incase, it is failed try again after that time shown in Mi Unlock tool.
4. How to Install twrp recovery on Redmi 10X
Now Connect your Redmi 10X smartphone, through fastboot mode with PC.
And now open twrp recovery contained folder on your windows PC. Then press shift + Right click of your mouse in empty space of that folder, and select Open windows shell command here. In the command menu type,
and press enter. Now your device connected with PC (Shown like this).
Next give a second command as,
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
and hit enter, to Install twrp recovery and wait few seconds to complete the process.
After successfully twrp recovery installed on Redmi 10X, just disconnect your device from PC. And hold Volume up + power button together for few seconds to enter Recovery.
5. How to Root Redmi 10X with magisk
Select Install >> Select Storage >> Internal or SD card >> Select Magisk.zip from download Folder > Swipe to Install and wipe cache.
Similarly flash Lazyflasher.zip and don’t forget to wipe cache every time.
Check Root status of your Smartphone using Root Checker app, available in Google Play store.
Alternative methods to Root Redmi 10X without PC
The following guides will helps you to Root your Redmi 10X. If you don’t have PC/Laptop,
- How to Unlock Redmi 10X bootloader without PC?
- How to Install twrp recovery on Redmi 10X without PC?
- How to Root Redmi 10X without PC/Laptop?
- How to Root my Redmi 10X Instantly?
Recommended Articles to Read:
- How to fix bootloop/stucked on Logo and won’t Switch on After Rooting?
- Must have Magisk modules on your Rooted smartphone?
- Must have android apps on every Rooted smartphone?
We do not recommended you to Root your device, because it will soft brick your device permanently. And your device warranty void.