How to update Google Chrome on any devices?
Every six weeks once Google releases updates for Chrome Web browser with lots of stability improvements, especially security patches. This security patch protects our privacy and also give a secure browsing experience. But most of us doesn’t update any apps after installing that particular app. So today we guided on, how to update Google Chrome on Android, Windows, Mac and Linux devices.
And we also give an answers for, why we need to update Google Chrome, what are the latest updates avail inside of Google Chrome one by one.
About Google Chrome:
As in 2008, Google introduce Chrome web browser for all platforms and also beats most successful web browsers including Firefox, Safary, Opera and much more at its launching time. Now Chrome Web browser hold 5.2 billion mobile users and 42 million Chromebook users.
According to the statistics, 18.8 percentage of mobile traffic comes with Chrome. Chrome share 55.9% of internet market and 65.71% of desktop users. Yearly Chrome protects 21.5 millions of malicious websites and give safe web browsing experience for 3 billion devices.
Google Chrome Latest Version Updates:
- Basic Stability and performance improvements.
- Built-in google translate.
- Download web pages for offline view.
- Safe browsing experience by blocking malicious websites.
- Incognito Mode.
- Sync across every devices with any email account.
How to update Google Chrome?
Chrome Web Browser available for all platforms including Android, Windows, Mac and Linux. Here give a individual and step by step instructions to upgrade google chrome.
How to Upgrade Google Chrome on Android?
You can Upgrade chrome browser in two ways.
- Open Chrome Web browser on your phone >> Click on three dot menu >> you see up arrow in Red colour >> Click Red arrow >> Redirected to Google play store >> Click on Update.
- Directly Open Google Play Store >>Select my apps and games on top left(Sidebar) >> See available updates > you can update all apps/games here in one place or you can only update Chrome browser at a time.
How to Update Google Chrome in Windows 10, Mac and Chromebooks?
- Open Chrome browser >> Click on three dot menu present on the top right corner >> Help >> About Google Chrome >> Here you can see, if any new updates available.
If any updates shown here, don’t forget to update. After successfully updating, please relaunch the application to feel complete effect.
How do I know if I have the latest version of Chrome?
Open Chrome browser >> Click on three dot menu present on the top right corner >> Help >> About Google Chrome >> Here you can see, if any new updates available.
- Open Chrome browser >> Click on three dot menu >> you see up arrow in Red colour, if any new updates available. (Or)
- Directly Open Google Play Store >>Select my apps and games on top left(Sidebar) >> See list available updates >> Here you can update all apps/games in one place at a time.
How to Clear Cache in Chrome?